Followers

Saturday 5 April 2014

Card for my Niece

Hi everyone sorry I have been missing for so long just don't no where the time has gone I have been away to see friends in Spain and London with Kirsty.
But I am back home with no more excuses.
We have a new challenge for you over at Just Some Lines this time we would love to see your Easter / Spring Cards or projects.Here is mine its for my Niece's 3 birthday.Its a bit different from me as it was made with my new toy I am loving my ScanNcut.





Supplies
Digi stamp from Just some lines
Card made with ScanNcut
Papers from Fancy Pants
Happy birthday stamp Hero arts
Gems

I have entered this card in the following challenges

alphabet challenge blog. Die cuts
crafty cats weekly challenge spring
get inky challenge. spring / easter
feeling crafty challenge anything for a child
art impressions stamps getting girly
creative knockouts for a child


9 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! I have got to get me one of these things. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful creation, looks fab .....
    Thanks so much for joining our challenge at CRAFTY CATZ this week..
    Hope you come back soon,
    x Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely card!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Alphabet-Challenge!

     

    Hugs and kisses from germany,

    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful card Kaz - so good to see you back in blogland xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining us at Get Inky! A lovely project using your Scan'n'Cut!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing , I'm sure she will love it. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  7. ADORABLE! Love the image and details. I just know she'll love it! Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts this week and good luck.

    Amy~DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a fab card i am sure it will be adored and thanks for sharing at Crafty catz this week

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment's they are very much appreciated.Kaz.xx