Followers

Saturday 22 February 2014

50th birthday card for a very good friend

Through you might like to see the card i made for my friend 50th birthday.Her favourite colour is purple and she is of to Las Vegas for a holiday after the party tonight  so this is where I got the idea for this card.
I am sitting in my hotel room relaxing while the boys are off decorating the venue for tonight not to sure what they have been doing will have to wait until to night but i have a feeling it will be lots of balloons and baby photos.



5 comments:

  1. Lovely card and a great idea for the sentiment too. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Kaz. I love the image and design. I am sure your friend will be thrilled.
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. super card Kaz and \i love the doctors advice - nice touch xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it!! gorgeous and very stylish!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment's they are very much appreciated.Kaz.xx