Followers

Monday 27 January 2014

Sugar friends



Short post from me today this is the second card a friend asked me to make the brief  was a thank you card for her best friend pink and girly so this is what i came up with I just love this Just some Lines.




Supplies
Digi stamp sugar friends from Just some lines
Promarkers
Spellbinder dies
Paper from my stash
Ribbon
Charm
Flowers from wild orchid crafts
Card candy
Pale blue Ink

I have entered this card in the following challenges.
sarahhurley365. Thank you
great impressions stamps. Use something new ( new digi )
crafty hands Tag it




9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous & girly......love that image too!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just delightful. Love how you have used the ribbon.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card Kaz - love this image - beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card and I like how you wrapped your ribbon. Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions,.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now this is a card that strikes right to my heart. There is almost enough sugar for my tea, almost.

    Mary Anne, Great Impressions DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, Kaz. Love how you've used that pretty satin ribbon. Fab image too, perfect for a best friend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card. Goodluck over at Sarah Hurley 365.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a lovely card.I just love that image-it's perfect for the card!Thakns for sharing it at Sarah Hurley-I've been trying to comment for a few days but Blooger wouldn't let me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh gorgeous card love that image too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment's they are very much appreciated.Kaz.xx