Followers

Wednesday 4 September 2013

David the fixer

Hi all this will be the last live post from me until the 1st week in October I will try and and a few bit to my schedule posts if I get the chance as I am not taking my laptop.
  I also have some very exciting new to share with you all but you will have to wait until Saturday for that can't wait to tell you all.

Today offering is a large A4 card not my normal size of 6x6 but this is the size I was asked to make.



 Supplies

Digi stamp the fixer by mo manning
promarkers
Spellbinders dies
letters & Numbers on the cricut
Papers fancy pants about a boy.



1 comment:

  1. fab card \Kaz - can't wait to hear your news - and have yourself a fabulous trip xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment's they are very much appreciated.Kaz.xx