Followers

My cards are for sale Here

Sarah Hurley

Sarah Hurley

I design for

I design for

I design for

Tuesday, 23 April 2013

New home cards




Spring has arrived in Durham at last the daffodils have come out and the sun is shine just hope it last for a few days.
I have a couple of cards to show you today they are both new home cards,hope you like them.










supplies

Digi stamps from Little Claire's & 
Promarkers
Charms
Paper pappermaina 
Spellbinders dies
Marianne
Ribbon
Cuttlebug embossing folder swiss dots

Have entered the following challenges.





2 comments:

  1. great cards Kaz - I love the stamped image and the little key charm is a fabulous idea xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty cards, love the birdhouse images and the pastel colours.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment's they are very much appreciated.Kaz.xx