Followers

Tuesday 19 February 2013

My Little Princess Charlotte

Morning all and what a beautiful winters morning bright sunshine but a heavy frost. 
Today's offering is a card made for a lady at my Thursday craft group should say most of the group are knitters that's why I make so many cards for the group.
The brief for this card .as cut and her dad caller her his little princess.





Supplies
Cleat stamp Carrs
Promarkers
Papers DCWV
Glitter
Liquid Pearls
Spellbinders
Ribbon
 found in the bottom of my ribbon box 
Martha Stewart Punch 

Have entered this card in the following challenges

clear it out challenge.  Happy Birthday
lady annes challenges Anything goes


9 comments:

  1. gorgeous card Kaz - glad you're getting the sunshine too - its just beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty and perfect for a 4-year old.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, how adorable! I'm sure she will love it!Thanks for playing at the Clear it Out Challenge blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card! You did a fab job with tying the bow, I don't think I can do that for the life of me :D Fantastic coloring on the image too! Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Card Crew Challenge!

    Mei
    CCC DT
    Love to Create DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! Such a cute card! I love your bow!

    Thank you for joining the challenge at the Creative Card Crew!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love your bow *smile* Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    Lady Anne's Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card tfs and joining us at CIOT hope you stop by and play with us again...LYNN <((><

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card! Thank you for playing along at Creative Card Crew! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment's they are very much appreciated.Kaz.xx