Followers

Sunday 20 January 2013

GDT Here come the boys


This is my 1st card as a GDT for Here come the boys I don't make to many male cards so am looking forward to make a few more, the challenge this time around is Bingo Board  and you have a 
nice selection of lines to choose from
1. Any Line - Across 
2. Any Line - Down
3. Any Diagonal line 
4. Four Corners
The choice is completely up to you!
I went for Patterned paper,Distressing and Image. 









Supplies

Stamp from Pink Gems

Promarkers
Papers from Dovecraft
Spellbinders Dies
Card Candy
Glossy Accents
Wobble Eyes

Have entered this card in the following challenges.
i love promarkers. Layer it up
challenges 4 everybody. Anything goes




10 comments:

  1. Congrats on your GDT spot, your card is fabulous. I love that image and such a great layout

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card made me smile when I was looking at it, i have a little monster who would love this. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic card, the different sizes of google eyes really do look effective. Love the colours as well

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this card! Your layout is fab and I know plenty of monsters little and not so little now lol! ;)
    Just hopped over from Docrafts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah this is super, what a great creation, I love the wee monster. Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, love Hazelx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your papers and layout are stunning on this card, great fun

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, love the googly eye, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely gorgeous thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny X

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fab, love the different googly eyes, the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment's they are very much appreciated.Kaz.xx