Followers

Friday, 20 July 2012

Thank you flower

Its Friday so I am now in Sunny Ramsgate with my Parents for the weekend.

I got the idea for this card from some stamps I saw at a craft show so this is my take on them the stamps I have embossed 2 pieces of card with 2 different cuttlebug folders the inked them with Adirondack ink Raisin the flower is made from a Chloe large flower stamp I stamped it twice and stuck them together and rolled the edge so it was not flat on the card.added some glossy accents in the centre made a small thank you tag and add a singe gem for a bit of bling.



Challenges to follow.

9 comments:

  1. this is so clever Kaz - i know the stamps you're talking about! Infact I bought one at Doncaster last week! Brilliant work! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card, lovely design and beautiful colour

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super embossing here Karen and a fab flower well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi...you have a very nice blog here!
    Feel free to have a look at my papercraft giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a wonderful job on this :o)

    It is very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment's they are very much appreciated.Kaz.xx